When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your Berks, Bucks and Oxon Wedding when making any enquiries.
Planning your ceremony for the winter months can offer couples a wonderful variety of choices. Blenheim Palace's wedding planner, Emma Rogers, has put together her top tips for making the most of this season.
· Add a touch of seasonal spirit to your ceremony and request a glass of warm mulled wine for your guests to enjoy on arrival.
· Discover the outdoors! Hire a horse and carriage for your big day and wrap up in sumptuous fabrics for your ride, and get the most out of your venue.
· Add a touch of sparkle to your wedding by using fairylights, fake snow and crystal winter trees.
· Make the most of seasonal weather for a picture-perfect event. Frosted landscapes with plenty of places to photograph your wedding ensuresbeautiful images.
· Decorate the space in a classic winter wonderland theme. Add glitter,silver, and white colours for an opulent feel.
· Set a grand musical tone with seasonal concertos.
Blenheim Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site set within 2,000 acres of landscaped parkland, Oxfordshire is the perfect place to make the most of the chillier months, and this Christmas Blenheim Palace will be transformed. Expect an incredible festive experience perfect for winter proposals, and to find out more about the venue's wedding packages, visit www.blenheimpalace.com
To help you find inspiration for your big day, take a look at what's caught the eye of our editors.
There are literally hundreds of ideas, products and services from wedding suppliers across the UK along with links to their web sites as pointed out by our ever resourceful team.
Take a look at what our Editors Love!