To request information from this supplier, click the button below and complete the form to send your details to this company.
Request information from Newbury Racecourse PLC
By completing this form, you give us permission to send your details to this company.
Weddings At Newbury Racecourse
The Perfect Location
• Spectacular 300 acre countryside setting
• Accommodates wedding parties of up to 1,000 guests
• Award-winning in-house catering, offering both set packages and bespoke menus
• Fully licensed to hold Civil Ceremonies
• Dedicated personal wedding planner
• Excellent motorway and train links, parking and on-site accommodation
Newbury Racecourse is one of the South of England’s most prestigious venues for weddings. With glorious views over 300 acres of English countryside, superb in-house catering and stylish spaces to celebrate with 20 to 1000 guests, it provides a unique backdrop for all types of romantic celebrations.
Whether it’s an intimate Civil Ceremony in the Royal Box or a reception extravaganza in the spectacular glass-fronted Grandstand, our dedicated Events Team will look after every detail. We recognise that every wedding is different and are dedicated to making your special day as individual as you are.
The package below is available to all weddings, civil marriages and civil partnerships booked at Newbury Racecourse, holding both day and evening receptions and catering for a minimum of 50 guests.
• Complimentary room hire
• Red carpet reception on arrival
• White linen tablecloths and napkins
• Experienced Wedding Co-ordinator to assist you from your initial enquiry up to your big day
• Master of Ceremonies to assist you from arrival to departure
• Complimentary menu tasting for the Bride & Groom-to-be
Categories: Sporting venues, Unique and unusual venues, Venues, Wedding Marquees & Tents
Unlike a national magazine, Your Berks, Bucks and Oxon Wedding is packed with regional features, venues in your area, inspirational real weddings and regular features on bridal fashion, beauty trends,
hair & beauty, etc.
So when you decide to look for local suppliers, wedding retailers and service providers for your special day, our magazines can really help you plan your wedding.
We also have regular exciting wedding competitions and free giveaways, expert question & answer pages and lots more. Quite simply, all the information you will ever need to get married in your area.
We have 19 wedding titles covering counties and regions throughout most of England and Wales. Your Berks, Bucks and Oxon Wedding is available to download for free as a high quality eMagazine. Regional wedding magazines covering other areas are available here.